IC_Lab circuit board
Experimental board for complex digital electronic designs.
Practical exercises from the learning systems FeLS and IC-Lab can be realized easily
on the experimental board.
- Core component is a reprogrammable FPGA made of a complexity of 400,000 grids (8,000 FlipFlops)
- Programming is carried out through a serial cable via a pc download (JTAG as alternative)
- Serial interface via usb port
- Switch keys, dip switches for input
- LEDs, 7 segment display and lc display for output
- Power: wall power supply 7.5 - 12 V= (unstabilized)
- Additional optional quarz clock
- PExpandability through receptacle possible
- Includes extensive documentation/tutorial on CD-ROM
- Free of charge XILINX ISE webpack design software required
Further information on the experimental board can be obtained in the IC-Lab flyer