IMS ASICs can be purchased in small and medium quantities and long-term without an obligation to purchase a minimum amount. Processing and manufacture are certified according international standards (ISO 9001 and QC 001002-3).
The IMS offers everything from one source:
- fast and cost effective manufacture of individual wafers and small series lots using e-beam or mask technology for typical lot sizes of 1,000 to 10,000 ASICs per purchase order
- assembly line for ceramics and specialized frames
- external packaging service for chip mounting in plastic frames
- testing lab for wafers and component using standardized or customer-specific testing methods
- flexible delivery as wafers, individual chips (Bare Die) or as component in a frame
- component qualification according to MIL-STD in in-house quality assurance lab und with qualified partners
- European second source for supply reliability and higher required production output
More than 1 mio IMS manufactured ASICs deriving from 100 different projects are currently in use with our customers.